Please select your music carefully. We will accept returns ONLY under the following terms:
- You must call (1-888-564-9537) for a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER before returning any music. This number must then appear on the outside of your returned package. Any music returned without a Return Authorization Number will not be credited.
- Music must be returned in MINT condition. Any music returned to us bent or damaged in any way will not be credited.
- If you received damaged music, it will be replaced with an exact replacement at no cost to you. The damage must be noted when calling for your return authorization. There will be no restocking fee on damaged merchandise.
- All other returned music will incur a 20% restocking fee with a minimum fee of $2.00, unless the music is being exchanged for items of equal or greater value. In that instance, no restocking fee will be charged, but the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges involved in the exchange.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of your order date.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs on all merchandise except for damaged merchandise. Please pack all returned materials securely to avoid damage in shipment.
- CDs and Tapes are not returnable once they are out of their original shrink wrap.
- Books that include CDs are not returnable once the CDs are removed from their sealed pouches.